Dr. Nagaletchimee Annamalai
|Dr. Nagaletchimee Annamalai
Faks : 04-6576000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TESOL, English language skills, Language and linguistics, e-Learning & Distance Learning
- Ph.D. (TESOL) 2014, Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Master of Arts (Linguistics and English Studies) 2005, Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Bachelor of English Language and Linguistics 2001, Universiti Malaya
Key Research Area:
- English language skills
- Language and linguistics
- e-Learning & Distance Learning
Selected Journal Articles:
- Annamalai, N.(2016). Exploring the Writing Approaches in the Facebook environment. Teaching English with Technology, 16(1), pp.1-12.
- Annamalai, N., Tan, K. E. & Amelia Abdullah (2016). Teaching presence in an online collaborative learning environment. PERTANIKA, 24 (4), pp. 197-212.
- Annamalai, N. & Tan, K. E. (2015). Exploring Two Teachers’ Engagement with their students in an online writing environment. European Association Language Learning, 23(2), pp.27-35.
- Annamalai, N., Tan, K. E. & Amelia Abdullah (2015).Exploring the use of CoI model on an online narrative writing platform. Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction, 12, pp.103-129.
- Annamalai, N. & Tan, K. E. (2014). Social Presence of the Community of Inquiry Model on an online narrative writing platform. Malaysian Journal of ELT Research, 10(2), pp. 1-18.
- Annamalai, N., Tan, K. E. & Amelia Abdullah. (2013). Exploring the Effects of an Online Writing Platform on Students' Performance in Narrative Writing. Malaysian Journal of Distance Education, 15(2),pp.1-18.
- JUE 300 English II ( 2015 onwards)
- JUE 402 Writing for Professional Purposes (2015 onwards)
- JUH 102 Pemikiran Kritis (2016 onwards)
Member of Editorial Board:
- The Journal of Teaching English with Technology
- The Asian Journal of English Language and Pedagogy
- The Malaysian Journal of Distance Education