Mohammad Tasyriq Che Omar
|Mohammad Tasyriq Che Omar
Phone : 04-6535930
Fax : 04-6576000
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D. (Gene Therapy) 2017, Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Master of Science (Biotechnology) 2012, University of Malaya
- BAScIStud. (Hons.) Genetic and Molecular Biology 2009, University of Malaya
Key Research Area:
- Recombinant antibody against HIV-1
- Molecular Biology
- Cancer Research
- Human Genetics
Selected Journal Articles:
- Syed A. Ali , Sin-Yeang Teow, Tasyriq Che Omar, Alan Soo-Beng Khoo, Tan Soo Choon, Narazah Mohd Yusoff, A Cell Internalizing Antibody Targeting Capsid Protein (p24) Inhibits the Replication of HIV-1 in T Cells Lines and PBMCs: A Proof of Concept Study, PLoS One, 2016, 11(1).
- Siti Aisyah Mualif, Sin-Yeang Teow, Tasyriq Che Omar, Yik Wei Chew, Narazah Mohd Yusoff, Syed A. Ali, Engineering and Validation of a Vector for Concomitant Expression of Rare Transfer RNA (tRNA) and HIV-1 nef Genes in Escherichia coli, PLoS One, 2015, 10(7).
- Sin Yeang Teow, Siti Aisyah Mualif, Tasyriq Che Omar, Chew Yik Wei, Narazah Mohd Yusoff and Syed A Ali, Production and purification of polymerization-competent HIV-1 capsid protein p24 (CA) in NiCo21(DE3) Escherichia coli, BMC Biotechnology, 2013, 13(107).
- Amar Mohamed Ismaila, Lionel L.A., Mohammad Tasyriq, Devi Rosmy Syamsir, Khalijah Awang, Ayda Hussein Omer Mustafa, Omer Fadul Idris, Imad Fadl-Elmula, Noor Hasima, Extra virgin olive oil potentiates the effects of aromatase inhibitors via glutathione depletion in estrogen receptor-positive human breast cancer (MCF-7) cells, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2013, 62, 817–824.
- Mohammad Tasyriq, Ibrahim A. Najmuldeen, Lionel L. A. In, Khalit Mohamad, Khalijah Awang, and Noor Hasima, 7α-Hydroxy-β-Sitosterol from Chisocheton tomentosus Induces Apoptosis via Dysregulation of Cellular Bax/Bcl-2 Ratio and Cell Cycle Arrest by Downregulating ERK1/2 Activation, Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012, 12(2).
- Mohammad Tasyriq Che Omar & Syed Atif Ali, Construction of HIV-1 capsid protein p24 (CA) – specific single chain Fv (scFv) phage display library: Towards the development of novel therapeutic antibodies against HIV/AIDS. Monash Science Symposium, 18-19th June 2014
- JIB 321 Biochemistry
- JIB 325 Anatomy and Histology
- JIB 435 Special Topics in Biology
Maklumat sedang dikemaskini
Research Grant (as Principal Investigator):
Research Grant (as Co-Researcher):
Academic Recognition And Leadership:
- Academic Staff Training Scheme USM (2013-2016), National
- Second Prize Presenter, Monash Science Symposium, 18-19th June 2014, International
- University Malaya Research Grant (UMRG), University of Malaya, 2010, University
- Post Graduate Research Grant (PRGS), University of Malaya, 2010, University
Consultancy With Monetary Reward (University / School / Personal):
Consultation Without Monetary Rewards (with appointment letter / consultation report):
Professional Affiliation/ Membership:
- Member of the Strategic Business Unit – School of Distance Education, USM, 2016-now
- Members of the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, 2012-now.