Dr. Rafisah Mat Radzi
Dr. Rafisah Mat Radzi
Phone : 04-6535940
Fax : 04-6576000
Email : email@example.com
Kewangan Korporat, Kewangan Islam dan Pasaran Modal (Bon)
- Ph.D. (Business) 2012, University of South Australia
- Master of Science (Finance) 2003, Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Bach. of Business Administration 1997, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Key Research Area:
- Corporate finance (credit rating)
- Capital market (bond)
- Islamic finance (sukuk or Islamic bond)
Selected Journal Articles:
- Ahmad, W & Radzi, RM 2011, ‘Sustainability of sukuk and conventional bonds during financial crisis: Malaysian capital market’, Global Economy and Finance Journal, vol 4, issue 2, pp.33-45
- Radzi, RM & Muhamed, NA 2012, ‘An international comparative study on Shariah corporate governance supervision of sukuk defaults, Journal of Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance, vol 4, issue 3, pp.20-43
- Radzi, RM & McIver, R 2012, ‘Domestic credit rating agencies in Malaysia: a view from bond market participants’, The Asian Conference on Asian Studies, Osaka, Japan, 1-3 June, pp.144-168
- Radzi, RM, 2014 ‘Potential of tax burden in sukuk structure: a Malaysian solution’, International Journal of Economic and Social Sustainability, vol. 1, Special edition, pp. 22-42
- Rahman, NA, Yaacob, Z & Radzi, RM 2014, 'Determinants of successful financial management among micro entrepreneur in Malaysia', Journal of Asian Scientific Research, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 631-639
- Rahman, NA, Yaacob, Z & Radzi, RM 2015, ‘The Challenges among Malaysian SME: Financial Constraints and Management Issues’, proceedings of 8th Asia-Pacific Business Research Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 9 - 10 February 2015
- Radzi, RM & Lewis, MK 2015, 'Religion and the clash of “ideals” and “realities” in business: the case of Islamic bonds (sukuk)', Thunderbird International Business Review, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 295-310.
- Radzi, RM, Saidon, IM & Ghani, NA 2015, 'Overcoming barriers of food supply chain in Malaysia by Japanese food companies', Research Journal of Business and Management, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 380-400.
- Saidon, IM, Radzi, RM & Ghani, NA 2015, 'Food supply chain integration: learning from the supply chain superpower', International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1-15.
- JFP 312 Kewangan Keusahawanan dan Modal Teroka (Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital 2014/2015 onwards)
- JTW 107/109 Mikroekonomi (Microeconomics, 2013/2014 onwards)
- JTW 261/262/301 Prinsip Kewangan (Principles of Finance 2013/2014 onwards)
- JFW 362 Pengurusan Institusi Kewangan dan Pasaran (Management of Financial Institutions and Markets, 2013/2014)
- JOW 360 Pengurusan Psikologi (Psychology Management, 2012/2013)
- JTW 241 Prinsip Pemasaran (Principles of Marketing 2012/2013)
- Nurulhasanah Binti Abdul Rahman (PPPJJ Dissertation - Research), The Relationship between Entrepreneurial orientation (EO) & Entrepreneurial Leadership (EL) towards SME Performance: Mediating Factor of Innovation Performance, Co-supervisor, 2015.
- Reviewer, International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management (since 2014)