Dr. Rafisah Mat Radzi
Dr. Rafisah Mat Radzi
Telefon : 04-6535940
Faks : 04-6576000
Emel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kewangan Korporat, Kewangan Islam dan Pasaran Modal (Bon)
Bachelor of Business Administration, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Master of Science (Finance), Universiti Utara Malaysia
Doctor of Philosophy, University of South Australia, Adelaide
Postdoctoral, UNSW Canberra
Key Research Area:
- Corporate finance (credit rating)
- Capital market (bond)
- Islamic finance (sukuk or Islamic bond)
- Supply chain management
- Ahmad, W & Radzi, RM 2011, ‘Sustainability of sukuk and conventional bonds during financial crisis: Malaysian capital market’, Global Economy and Finance Journal, vol 4, issue 2, pp.33-45
- Radzi, RM & Muhamed, NA 2012,‘An international comparative study on Shariah corporate governance supervision of sukuk defaults, Journal of Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance, vol 4, issue 3, pp.20-43
- Radzi, RM, 2014 ‘Potential of tax burden in sukuk structure: a Malaysian solution’, International Journal of Economic and Social Sustainability, vol. 1, Special edition, pp. 22-42
- Saidon, IM, Radzi, RM & Ghani, NA 2017, 'Japanese food supply chain management: sharing the x-factor', International Journal of Management and Applied Science, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 83-88.
- Radzi, RM, Saidon, IM & Ghani, NA 2017, 'Risk mitigating strategies in the food supply chain by japanese food companies in Malaysia', International Journal of Management and Applied Science, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 89-93.
- Radzi, RM & Lonik, KAT 2017, 'Islamic banks’ risks: it’s rating methodology and Shariah assessment solutions', International Journal of Research in Business Management, vol.5, no. 2, pp. 37-50
- Radzi, RM 2018, Evolution in the sukuk (Islamic bonds) structure: how do market demands and Shariah (Islamic law) solutions shape them? Journal of Islamic banking and finance, vol.6, no.1, pp.16-28
- Radzi, RM. & Shaharuddin, A. (2018), 'The Idealization of risk-profit sharing in partnership-based sukuk (Islamic bonds): ‘why’ sukuk are experiencing default? ', International Review of Management and Business Research, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 632-644.
- Saidon, IM, Radzi, RM & Ghani, NA 2018, 'Japanese Food supply chain management issues in Malaysia: secrets reveal', International Journal of Supply Chain Management, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 183-96.
- Radzi, RM & Muhamed, NA 2019, 'Are sukuk debt or equity? A classification of sukuk by regulatory bodies and credit rating agencies', Journal of Emerging Economies and Islamic Research, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 72-81.
- Radzi, RM 2020, 'Different structure, neither debt nor equity: what should be the approaches for restructuring ṣukūk (islamic bonds) default?', Arab Law Quarterly, vol. 35, pp. 1-22.
- Muhamed, NA & Radzi, RM 2020, 'Bridging the gap between sukuk investment and socially Responsible investment (SRI)', The Muamalat Newsletter, vol. 1, pp. 26-29.
- JFP 312 Kewangan Keusahawanan dan Modal Teroka (Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture)
- JTW223 Pengurusan Operasi (Operations Management)
- JTW501 Seminar Pengurusan (Seminar in Management)
1. Co-supervisor for Nurulhasanah Binti Abdul Rahman, Degree of Master of Arts, The Relationship between Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurial Leadership Towards Sme Performance: Mediating Factor of Innovation Performance, 2014 – 2016 (completed)
2. Co-supervisor for Che Nurafidah Binti Che Rasli, Degree of Master of , Analyzing the Coping Strategies Used by Single Mothers in Overcoming Financial Hardship (2018 – in progress)
3. Supervisor for Patricia A/P Rayappan, Ph.D., Bank competition and risk-taking using market risk indicators in the Asian banking industry, (2020 – present)
4. Supervisor for Lan Ying, Ph.D., Impact of the SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Coronavirus Pandemic on Behavioral Finance in the Perspective of Changes in Consumption Behavior of Daily Life Products in Sichuan, China (2021 – present)
- Silver medal award for the Samurai model of food supply chain at the Innovation & Creative Aids Competition 2016 (i-CREATE Kedah)
- The IIER Excellent Paper Award for the paper entitled “Risk mitigating strategies in the food supply chain by Japanese food companies in Malaysia” for the category Best Content at the 87th The IIER International Conference held in Jeju Island, South Korea on 28th-29th November, 2016.
- Excellence Staff Award 2018 by Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Postdoctoral scholarship, Ministry of Higher Education (for the Visiting Fellow position at UNSW Canberra) 25 January 2019 – 24 January 2020
- Visiting Fellow, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, UNSW Canberra 24 January 2019 – 25 July 2020
- Judges for the Best Paper Award in the Virtual Conference - TeMIC2021 (Terengganu Multidisciplinary International Conference 2021), which was held successfully on the 30th - 31st March 2021.
- Hits: 7253